Saturday, 16 April 2016

Nobiro Japanese Restaurant & Sake Bar

If you're following me on Instagram, you would have seen me post about my visit to Nobiro, a Japanese Restaurant, few days back! If you haven't, here's your chance to find out more! Nobiro, it is a cosy restaurant located at Faber Drive. The 9 month old restaurant offers a range of authentic Japanese cuisine, bringing Japan to your tastebuds.

When it comes to Japanese Cuisine, Sakes are mandatory. Nobiro serves 2 different kinds of Sakes.
One of which was recommended and tried by Obama himself when he visited Japan!

 Dassai Junmai Daiginjou 50 (720ml) - $98
Kamotsuru Gold Tokusei Kintaku Daiginjou (180ml) - $33



For appetizers, we had the Mixed Sashimi Salad severed with Nori and the
Sakana Marine served with the Chef's special Marinade.



Sashimi Salad - $16 (Left)
Sakana Marine - $18 (Right)


Tonpei Yaki - $13

With an interesting combination of Bacon, Cabbage and Omelette, this dish will leave a unique taste.
If you're an egg lover, I would highly recommend you to try this.


Surume Ika Maruyaki - $15 

Even though I'm not a huge fan of seafood, one bite of this Grilled Squid definitely made me crave for more.
Adding on to the seafood, grilled Eel was up next.

Unagi Kabayaki - $25
Sadly, I didn't manage to get a good shot of the Eel. For some reason, the photo I took was out of focus.
But regardless, it was yummy.


Nama Kaki Yonshiki - $20 

Nobiro serves their fresh Oysters in 4 different ways. I personally love the fried ones 👍🏼



Wagyu Tataki - $45 (Left)

I've always been a fan of beef and this dish didn't disappoint. Totally mouth watering!

Cheese Menchi Katsu – $16 (Right)

 If you're a fan of Beef and Cheese, you'll love this.
Trust me, you wouldn't want to leave this out if you're thinking about dinning at Nobiro.

Nobiro Sushi - $50 

This dish comprises of Nobiro's signature selection recommended by the chef.

Overall, the experience at Nobiro was an enjoyable one. I would give it this restaurant a 7 or 8 out of 10. I've got to say that this is by far the most authentic Japanese restaurant I've ever been to. As such, even though it may be a little pricey for students, I wouldn't mind dining at Nobiro as a treat to myself every once in awhile when the occasion calls for it.



Xoxo,
Kimberley

No comments:

Post a Comment