Thursday, 14 January 2016

Milly's Eyelash Extension

Milly's kindly sponsored me with an Eyelash Extension service and I'm loving how it turned out.


Milly's is located @ Suntec City Tower 1 #03-324 (Next to True Fitness) 
It's quite a walk from the MRT Cityhall/Esplanade but, trust me ladies, it's worth it.

This is how Milly's look like from a glance.



Milly's offer 2 types of Eyelash Extension Services: 

(1) The Single Lash 
(2) The Cluster Lash 

The prices of the two services are as following


Above shows the price of a one time (├ü la carte) service for the Single Lash. 
However, if you choose to sign a package, the price you pay per session will be lowered.

Crown Mink and Royal Furash Package Price:
 $255 for 3 sessions | $85 per session 
$540 for 7 sessions | $77.15 per session 
$900 for 12 sessions | $75 per session


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Miracle Mink (Single) Package Price: 
$285 for 3 sessions | $95 per session 
$600 for 7 sessions | $85.70 per session 
$1000 for 12 sessions | $83.30 per session


Similarly, above shows the price for an A la crate cluster lash service. 
And again, if you sign a package, the price you pay per session will be lowered.

Diamond A Package Price: 
$210 for 3 sessions | $70 per session 
$450 for 7 sessions | $64.20 per session 
$750 for 12 sessions | $62.50 per session

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diamond B Package Price: 
$180 for 3 sessions | $60 per session 
$390 for 7 sessions | $55.70 per session 
$650 for 12 sessions | $54.15 per session

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diamond C Package Price: 
$225 for 3 sessions | $75 per session 
$480 for 7 sessions | $68.60 per session 
$800 for 12 sessions | $66.70 per session

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miracle Mink (Cluster) Package Price: 
$240 for 3 sessions | $80 per session 
$510 for 7 sessions | $72.85 per session 
$850 for 12 sessions | $70.85 per session


This is the layout of where you'll be lying down when you receive your service. 
In every partition/room, there will be 2 of these beds.


And yes, it's as comfortable as it looks. Trust me, you'll probably fall asleep halfway. #Confession - I did 
I really like how they provide such comfortable blankets. It's really fluffy and it makes you sleepy.
 Very relaxing indeed. 

I chose to do the Single lash extension for my sponsorship as it would look more natural on my eye. 
If you were to opt for this service, the eyelash extensions would be glued to your eyelashes instead of your eyelids. 
The whole extension process takes about an hour to complete.

"Before"


"After"



The sparkle and freshness it gives to my eyes are to die for.Gosh, I'm so in love with how my lashes look
Just a heads up, it will feel a little heavy on the eyes. However, once you get used to it, it would be fine. 
I guess the feeling is very similar to when you have fake lashes on.

Apart from Eyelash extension, Milly's also provide services for Nails and Eyebrow Embroidery.

Overall, I had a very good experience at Milly's. 
Subsequently, I will be posting more photos and some tips on how you can keep these lashes good condition.

Once again, I would like to thank Milly's for this experience and opportunity to doll my eyes up. 




xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I love lash extensions! And they look gorgeous on you! I like that you weighed the pros vs. cons - great post, my friend! calgary eyelash extension

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative site and article, i must bookmark it and keep posting interesting articles.
    fuller eyelashes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got great information from this blog.It is very informative..
    Eyelash Curler

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really loved reading your thoughts, obviously you know what are you talking about! Your site is so easy to use too, I’ve bookmark it in my folder.
    Eyelash Curler

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was noticing from many days that your blog is helping too many readers as your articles are easy to understand and helpful to us.
    body waxing

    ReplyDelete